As one of our 85 Acts of Kindness in 2020, Northern Colorado Credit Union will award a scholarship to 1 lucky local student.
What: One Scholarship – $850
Application Dates: January 15, 2020 – March 16, 2020
- Applicants must be a senior in high school or a first/second year student in college.
- Applicants must live or work in Weld or Larimer County, Colorado.
- Applicants must plan to enroll or be enrolled in an accredited finance, banking or accounting program at an institution of higher learning (Junior College, College, University or Technical/Trade School) in the fall of 2020 or spring of 2021 or must be a current student of an institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need.
- Winner will receive public recognition of award at the Northern Colorado Credit Union Annual Meeting, April 13, 2020. Funds will be paid directly to the institution of higher learning for use towards tuition and fees.
- Applicants must submit an application, his/her transcripts, proof of current enrollment or acceptance to school of choice and answer 3 of the following 5 questions:
- If you could create a food truck, what type of food would you serve, why did you pick that type of food, and what is the name of your truck?
- Describe yourself in a tweet using 140 characters or less.
- You are required to spend the next year of your life in either the past or the future. What year would you travel to and why?
- You’ve just reached your one millionth hit on your YouTube video. What is the video about?
- You just woke up from a 10 year coma, what is the first thing you do?
- Amber Cecil, Operations Supervisor, NCCU
- Amy Driver, Marketing Manager, NCCU
- Kris Rockwell, Chief Financial Officer, NCCU
- Debbie Shephard, Lending Manager, NCCU
- Meagan Barrett, Vice President of Operations, NCCU