Enroll today to start receiving eStatements through Online Banking. Did we mention it’s free?
Want to save time, money, and paper? Our eStatements are a great way to stay in control of your NCCU accounts without having to wait for paper statements in the mail. They also allow us to save on paper and postage costs. If we save money, that means we get to pass the savings along to you in the form of great loan rates and competitive savings rates.
- Access and print your statements 24/7 when you log in to Online Banking
- No waiting for paper statements to be sent through the mail
- You have more control of your financial picture
To enroll, log in to our secure Online Banking-It’s Me 247. Once you are logged in, hover over “Info Center” on the main menu and when the drop down menu appears, click ‘eStatement Options‘ under ‘My Preferences’. On the ‘eStatements Option’ page, read the disclosures, enter your email address and click the button that you’d like to receive eStatements.
It’s that easy to save time, money, and, yes, paper!
Minimum System Requirements for eStatements:
- Online Banking Access (Online Banking Disclosure)
- Active Email Account
- Windows® XP, Vista or 7
- Mac® OS X
- Internet ExplorerTM v8.x, v9.x
- Mozilla Firefox® v6.x, v7.x
- Safari® v5.x
- Google ChromeTM v9.x
- Adobe® Reader® v9.4.x, v10.x
Download the latest Adobe Reader
Note: To access the site, make sure pop ups are turned on for both Adobe Reader and your browser and your settings are set to, “open a PDF in a new window.”
Please contact us if you have questions.