Online Bill Pay
When you have Online Bill Pay from Northern Colorado Credit Union you’ll have more freedom to enjoy life. And the more you use it, the more it will simplify your life—offering convenience, savings, and security. What more could you want?
How to Sign-Up
To sign up, simply log in to your Online Banking account and hover over the “Pay & Transfer” on the main menu. When the drop down menu appears, click the ‘Go to Bill Pay’ link and you’ll be automatically redirected to our Online Bill Pay site ‘iPay’ (be sure to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker for Online Bill Pay to work properly). If you need assistance logging in or setting up Online Bill Pay, please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to help!
When you use Online Bill Pay, you can:
- View and pay your bills electronically, all in one place to save time
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere anytime, 24/7
- Verify your account balance as you pay your bills straight from your account
- Automate recurring payments to save time each month
- Receive email or text reminders when bills are due so you stay in control
About Online Bill Pay
While you’re away having fun in the sun—or the rain or the snow, you still have a way to pay your bills back home. NCCU’s Online Bill Pay system is so easy to use, you’ll never write a check for a bill again. Our efficient services and top-notch security features are packaged into a simple, user-friendly program that is easy to use.
It’s simply a better way to pay!
Want to know how much you need to pay on your most current bill? With ebills, you get the most current information right at your fingertips. You can cover the right amount at the right time with less worry about how much your payment should be. You wanted an Online Bill Pay system that is easier and… we listened!
Now that you’ve set up Online Bill Pay, click the link below to learn how to use all of its awesome features.
Benefits of Online Bill Pay
- Save Time. It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and filing away paper receipts. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to set up automatic payment schedules.
- Save Money. Online Bill Pay saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $75.00* per year.
- Stay Organized. Your payment history is stored online so you won’t have to file and sort through paper receipts.
- Stay in Control. Email or text notifications keep you in touch with your Bill Pay activity.
- Gain Peace of Mind. You can schedule payments in advance so you won’t have to worry about paying bills when you travel. Bill pay reminders are also available to notify you when it’s time to pay your bill.
- Go Green. With online bill pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That’s good news for you and the environment.
- Forget Limits. Unlimited bills can be paid via Bill Pay. If funds are not available in your account when a bill is paid, however, you will be charged a $30.00 insufficient funds fee.
|Web Browser||Operating System|
|Internet Explorer- Version 11||Windows 7 & above|
|MS Edge- All versions||Windows 10|
|Firefox- Version 31 & above||Windows XP & above|
|Safari- Version 6 & above||Windows Vista/7, Mac OSX|
|Google Chroime- Version 42 & above||Windows Vista/7, Mac OSX|
|Mobile Browser||Operating System|
|Native Android Browser (LG G3)||Android v4.4.2+|
|Chrome v39+||Android v4.4.2+|
|Firefox Mobile v8+||Android|
|Safari||IOS v8+ (iPhone/iPad)|
If you prefer, we will walk you step-by step through every process, whether you want to schedule the payment of a recurring bill or confirm a one-time payment. Bill Pay can be used when it is most convenient for you, 24 hours day, and can be accessed right from your home or anywhere you have an internet connection.
Please refer to the Online Bill Pay Disclosure for details before enrolling.